Thursday, March 1, 2012

Welcome to my blog!

I want to share my passion for health and living active. I am truly passionate about feeling good and being happy with who you are. I have had my own struggles with weight and have seen those closest to me struggle. I know what it is like to not fit in a closet full of clothes. I know what it's like to workout and not see results. I know about dreading the scale and avoiding the truth, but I also know what it feels like to finally succeed.

My dad is the one who introduced me to this program. I have been pleading with him for years to eat healthy and workout, but it never seemed to last. As most of us do, he would start out strong, but not see results fast enough to stick with it. This time it was different. My dad is making a complete lifestyle change I never knew was possible. I am beyond proud of the progress he has made and look forward to seeing how far he can go! I am also starting this health journey to see what the program is truly about and to first hand experience this incredible lifestyle change!

No comments:

Post a Comment